Powered by Blogger.

Vintage 20s Century Fashion Inspiration

Hi guys! it has been awhile since I shared with you a personal style blog post. As you all know I am obsessed with the 20s century style and The Great Gatsby Novel / Movie. Finally joined my dresses collection this amazingly beautiful Vintage Beaded Fringed Sequin Flapper Dress by Dresslily.com . 
The dress comes in two colors, black, and gold, black, and gold.

I am thrilled to share with you these photos of me wearing the dress and styling it to fit the old 20s hair and makeup. I am thinking this would be a great elegant  Halloween costume or a new year party dress. Two in one :-). 

About Dresslily.com, this is the second time I purchase dresses from their website. I am happy with their service. The shipping comes fast and the sizes are just as expected. The quality was just like the photos and the info description. I highly recommend them for formal and party dresses.








post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?