Powered by Blogger.

Celebrating Julia's First Year Birthday


The day I was waiting for has happened. I was really thrilled that most of the things went well even with our Stockholm trip being last minute decision which I thought will ruin all my Julia birthday plans. Thanks to her Grandma who made a cake for her actual birthday date and all the family came anyway in the evening when we arrived back home. We made a quick Taco dinner which was very yummy.  

So, I decided to do the cake smash next day during daylight. I baked a quick cake and filled with strawberries. Covered it with butter cream frosting and served to little Julia to do what she want with it. She tasted it first, then she thought ... hmm this was delicious! and she started pulling with two hands and eating the cake in a funny way. At the end she started putting her little feet on too hehe.. I was laughing my a** off behind the camera. She started squeezing the cream and the cake leftovers on her hands and playing with enormous joy. 

I was very happy that I gave her this opportunity to do something new and for the first time when she turned one. These are the photos from those wonderful funny moments. 

Isn't she just adorable! 








post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?