Powered by Blogger.

Summer Style By STYLEWE

I am excited to feature STYLEWE one more time, picking up what I like the most in their store. These lovely summer two pieces Rompers outfit for SALE at the moment. It comes in different colors as you see below. 

As navy blue is still on the trend, I recommand these two designs that I adore very much from their Royal Blue Party Dress collection. At last but not least! I put together a wedding guest outfit from their gorgeous collection of Sexy Party Dresses. I am really in love with this classy elegant Off Shoulder Dress designed by Bqueen. The dress is also available in black and red.  

I hope you guys enjoy this summer inspiration to help you stay stylish for your up coming summer events. 





Wedding Guest




Off shoulder dress
710 SEK - stylewe.com



post signature

2 comments

  1. All the outfits you picked are so amazing. I would definitely go for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Juliet :-) I am glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?