Powered by Blogger.

Father's Day (Sweden) Gift Guide


This Nov 13 we will celebrate the first Fathers Day in our household. My hubby has been such a kind, loving, caring and a patient new daddy since our little one arrived. I am so proud of him and the incredible father figure that he revealed the past months. 

Here are some Men / Father gift ideas I collected of things I admire for future buys and some things were already bought in previous occasions that he appreciated receiving. 

I hope you guys find these items recommendation useful or get inspired to make your own gift set.



Lauren Ralph Lauren mens leather wallet
270 SEK - lordandtaylor.com

Cedes mens grooming
9 100 SEK - matchesfashion.com

Clear glasses
34 SEK - newchic.com

Moore & Giles Camera Strap
1 310 SEK - ahalife.com


Men Gifts



Previously Bought 


post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?