Powered by Blogger.

16 Halloween Costume Ideas For Babies

I am very excited for Halloween this year only because I am getting to dress our little princes up. This is the princes costume I bought for her New Born Photography Shoot. I was thinking of using the tutu skirt again and dress her up as a forest fairy but after looking at this funny and awesome ideas I am kind of changing my mind and I want to come up with something cooler. I already posted the forest fairy photo on Instagram when I was trying out the costume (you can check it up).

Today Ive been looking online for cool and funny baby costumes and these where the top 16 that I liked very much for her age. What do you think? aren't day so adorable  :-) 

Forest Fairy 


Frida Kahlo 





post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?