Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Blog Audience



Hello blog buddies! Recently Ive been thinking to switch my blog language to Swedish, and be more of a local blogger to join the blogging communities where I am. My Swedish blog audience clearly raised over the past few months and made me think of this change. But I guess by doing this I will be losing the rest of my audience from other countries especially English speaking countries, which actually are the majority of my readers as you can see below.




I am thankful for the blogger translation tool which I notice help a lot of non-english speaking audience manage to read and understand my blog content. I see they even return as well from the blog stats tool. Still not sure everyone would consider this option! and how familiar people are to using the tools. 

After all my whole blog content is international because we are a traveling family and I often post about our trips, places to go, food recommendations ect.. narrowing the language will only be a limitation. 

If you guys have any note or advice you want to give me regarding this topic please send me a private   msg. Your feedback and support always put a big smile on my face.



post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?