Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: Winter Maternity Outfit

I am back with a new maternity comfort and chic outfit. Me and my friend Lina went out to the forest to to take couple of photography shots like we used to do. We had an amazing time shooting these photos in among the woods of covered with the snow. The temperature was very helpful as it was only 1 c, which sounds perfect for this time of the winter in Sweden.

I noticed that pregnant women lack style inspiration in the media, whether in blogs, magazines or even pinterest boards. So I decided to add this section in my pinterest boards and mom to be posted.. for both periods of before and after delivery.

I hope you guys enjoy this basic casual outfit insperation... enjoy! 


Maternity Outfit








Photography taken by: Lina Ström , edited by me. You can check the photographer version of these photos with her own edit touch The Love Of The Mother To Be

post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?