Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: Camel Coat & Leopard






Hello lovelies! it's been awhile since I posted a style inspiration. This year since the snow is late in middle north part of Sweden, we got the chance to wear cashmere coats for a longer period.

Here is an inspiration for my personal style mixing camel color with leopard accessories. This coat design was perfect for me as it keeps optional space for the baby bump, it is size 36 and still it fit perfectly. I am glad I can use it while pregnant as well, hoping to be petite again after giving birth.


I hope you enjoyed this style inspiration which you can use for many other styling ideas... 



post signature

4 comments

  1. love the nude tie-up coat
    Keep In TOuch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! glad you liked the post <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspiration ! These coats are so gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?