Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Midsummer Is Here








Its midsommar holiday in Sweden today. One of my favorite holidays in here. There is a special  traditional way of spending this day out in the nature " the country side" . Since my guy is away working and I have a cold,  I am just taking it easy today being home and celebrating my way with some flowers around the house, food and music.

I went out this morning and picked up these lovely wild flowers and made a flowers crown and decorated the house with flowers too just to have the midsommar feeling.  I am a beginner at this, Ive seen better then what I made, but I will certainly learn by practice. Then I took photos of the crown over my head that suited perfectly with my summer boho outfit style. 

Below you can know more about Swedish Midsummer. 





post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?