Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: Casual Chic






Hello blog buddies! its been a long while this time. Ive been very busy and I didn't make any "My style" blog posts during the winter time.  But I was active as usual on pintrest pining all the style inspirations for future buys. 

Here is my recent outfit "street style" - Fashion photography taken by Lina Ström , edited by me. The photos feature the casual chic style of mine :-P , a mix of classic / modern style. I adore wearing boyf jeans with "pointed" pumps. This year past two years Ive been addicted to animal print pieces , they simply match with my basics closet and add a touch of glam to any regular casual outfit. 

Enjoy this personal inspiration from my personal style! and follow up on the my style board to see all my finds and future shopping list. oxox 


post signature

1 comment

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?