Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: Dressing Up For Fall







Hello buddies, featuring more lovely fall outfits from my basics timeless closet. keeping it simple as usual and I will replace comfy word with warm this time.The temperature dropped down this week in my city and it got cold, windy and its going to rain heavily  for three days started from today. 

Get the look by the images below the set or follow my style pinterest board for more inspirations. 



Photo in the set is my personal instaphoto

post signature

1 comment

  1. Love the black jeans. Mine have been in heavy rotation. Great trench coat. I need to get one in a neutral shade. I have a black one and gold one. I like the classic design of the one featured here.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?