Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: The Comfy Style






Hello readers, I noticed lately that " My Style" pinterest board got lots of followers in just few days since I started blogging and sharing my personal style under the title of "Artist Style". I was really impressed and motivated to keep these style posts going weekly to be added to the other mostly visited posts series. I know that the world doesn't need one more fashion blogger so I am keeping it real personal and original :-).

Once more I highlight that the most important thing about dressing up is comfort. I find myself much more productive and flexible when I am in comfy outfits. I keep it simple and of course match the pieces. I also think that choosing natural colors always gives a special apparel.

Casual Lux




Join for more of my style picks on "My Style" Pinning board to get the tips for creating timeless and classic wardrobe inspired by the artists, designers style.


Photography by: Lina Ström,  featuring one of my casual outfits in Beige Classic Chinos. post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?