Powered by Blogger.

Free Printables to Stay Organized


Post Updated 18 Sep 2016

Hello blog readers! I love organizing, sorting and putting everything in its place. And keeping things in order requires using some tools. Few years ago I made a DIY (  To do`s ) chalkboard and printed out couple of labels, notes, calendars etc.. 

The photos above are an update from organizing "Our home office" using printable FREE labels and editing them with my own text. I had to add a file for Julia documents and an extra one for her dad. I also use this project planning sheet that keeps me reminded of all details when working on something.
Below you will find freebies that will help you plan and organize your everyday living projects and to do`s for work, home, shopping, holiday ect.. 

Free Printable Goal Charts for Kids



Weekly Goals Printable ~ Free Printable!



Project Planning Organizing Printable



Chalkboard Lables Printable Place Cards





post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?