Powered by Blogger.

Sundsvall Museum


My favoraite place so far whenever I have sometime alone around Sundsvall city centre, is down near the harbour, the magnificent restoration of some old warehouses.

These bueatiful old scandanvian buildings that contain the library and Sundsvall Museum. Besides the library that I feel smart just by walking in hehe... all I can borrow of books in many languages for free, I adore the tiny cafe in the middle of the building, toped with glass ceiling and also partly glass walls that allow the day light to lighten and refresh the space. 

Today while I was there I found a hosted exhibition called WHERE NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE? joined by nine artists with mixed categories of visual art such as photography, paintings, drawing ext. Here I chose to share with you some of the magnificent works of art I was impressed by that present clearly the countryside of northern sweden, which became my biggest inspiration since I moved here. 

Who knows, maybe oneday I can join an exhibition there. And for me that would be, epic! 



post signature


1 comment

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?