Powered by Blogger.

New Painting


Hello buddies! I hope you are having a wonderful week.. Last week I made my first sale on Etsy, The Flamingo Party painting was sold and shipped to U.S. All went smooth, perfectly on time and the painting found appreciation of the buyer which is a big thing for me. Now I am glad to announce the new born painting of mine Happy Mask. In this work of art I choose only bright and happy colors, inspired by the so called law of attraction and positive thinking. 

I am planning now to focus more on my painting and creativity skills and try to organize and grow My.Paintings And Tales the shop, associated with the recent decor style, holidays and the up coming events such as valentines ext.. I will be creating a collection of valentine cards this year to help share the love with an original artistic touch. Cards will be originally  handmade of watercolor and will be frame-able, signed and dated by the artist.

 Looking forward to hear your opinion!! 



post signature

17 comments

  1. I love it! Congrats with your first Etsy sale :-). Sure let's follow each other, I'm following you already! x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first sale!!! Lets more will come!!!
    I love your new painting, it has great meaning!!!

    and Thank you for your comment on my blog!)
    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Dear :) I'm glad that you are evolving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you, that is so cool and I hope it's the start of many more for you as well :)) Gorgeous painting!! Have a lovely day doll xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you are so good! Congrats!

    New post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/01/something-different.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, thank you for the lovely comment, of couse we can follow each other...I love your blog!!!
    Tell me when you follow me, and I'll return =)
    kisses,
    vogue4breakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Congtrats ! You are so tallented !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! The painting is beautiful, you're so talented!

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks great, Hind! You're paintings are so beautiful. Off to check out your Etsy now.

    Have a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the sale! the painting looks great!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo cool, congrats!!! And also a big thank you for your comment ;)

    http://berry-dew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, very pretty! And congrats with your first Etsy sale :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! so beautiful <3
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved all !!
    fanned you

    fanned back??

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?