Powered by Blogger.

Turkey: A Getaway To Oludeniz






Spring - Summer 2012

This was a trip we took in the beginning of spring this year. It was already summer in Oludeniz and the weather was perfect and not too hot. I was so tempted to go there since I came to Turkey the first time to be honest, but it just never happened. Oludeniz and The Butterfly Valley are the nicest locations in Turkey during summer time.

During the trip I had a hang gliding tour over the area which was one of the greatest experiences Ive  had  and that felt so great and made the whole trip even more fun. The town was very small and the buildings were all simple and perfect for a beautiful coast like these. There was many nice classic old style boats on the beach made it look like one of the Caribbean beaches in the movies.

The view and the whole place looks exactly like the photos you see. No photo fix or anything! I was really amazed by the trip and I added this location to the most beautiful places I have been.



No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?