Powered by Blogger.

Doux Body - Green and Natural Body Care

Hello my lovely blog readers!, from the heart of Morocco today I am featuring handmade artisian soaps and nurturing oils for the body, made with natural ingredients of Morocco. Laura owner of Doux Body  is my new friend from the American and English Speaking Women in Morocco Community.

Such a great thing to always go for natural pure products when it comes to body care...
glad I bought the Geranium Gel Douche you see in the below photo, it smells great made out; Olive,Coco,Ricin. willing to buy more of these natural products as they are really at a very good price. You might like to grab some items yourself..


Photo/ Laura owner of Doux Body  

I had such great time this morning, finally could speak english with other expats before I start losing it :) its been over 5 months now since I moved to Morocco. wish me luck!
oxox

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?