Powered by Blogger.

YES To Carrot!




Last few days I bought Carrot sun Oil, carrot oil is a powerful tanning accelerator. It also naturally reduces the damaging effects of UV radiation.
 

Yes To Carrot! is a new concept in skin and hair care that combines vitamins and minerals with juices from the 'orange colour' produce groups and Dead Sea Mud. Dead Sea Mud has world renowned detoxifying properties which combined with our range of 26 minerals cleanse, detoxify and mineralize the skin naturally.

Why are Carrots good for your Skin and Hair?


Our body finds it hard to repair the damage to our skin and hair caused by the sun's rays and air pollutants. Carrots and other orange fruits and vegetables (such as pumpkins, melons, and oranges) contain Beta-Carotene, well known for its anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties. Our unique Paraben Free formulations of Beta-Carotene and minerals assist our body's natural process in reducing this damage, helping us GLOW!

2 comments

  1. I sometimes add shredded carrots in my scramble eggs for breakfast! YUM*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm sounds yammmiii to me :D ..
    By the way I am glad you passed by my blog, I love to read for you and your blog style is WOW, really!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?